A Graphic Designer is an artist who creates visual text and imagery. They design creative content for online campaigns, print ads, websites, and even videos. This Graphic Designer job description template has all the main duties and responsibilities for this role and is easy to customize for company needs.
A Graphic Designer for a real estate company working in the Social/promotional marketing department, which is responsible for planning and implementing marketing & communications goals.
1) Create new designs for internal and external printed marketing materials. This includes social media posts, banners, flyers, brochures, advertising, posters, and direct marketing materials. May create and implement Internet and intranet graphics and banners.
2) Develop and implement design strategies to enhance the Company’s brand image.
3) Design creative graphical illustrations for the brand that stands out.
4) Create effective and eye-catching images and campaigns that drive our brand message and provide usable assets for our national and local social marketing efforts.
5) Produce sophisticated graphic design artwork to support Executive Management’s creative vision.
6) Adhere to brand standards while continually improving the design.
7) Research and evaluate economic, demographic, and real estate market data.
8) Manage and document project timeline and approval process.
9) Coordinate with junior graphic designers and assist them to deliver creative design on time. Train them and guide them whenever needed.
Coordinate with the Marketing team, sales team and content writers to get input and assist in strategy building and finalizing the branding grid.