A junior graphic designer is an entry-level position in the field of graphic design. They typically work under the guidance of senior designers or design managers and assist in various design projects.
As a junior graphic designer, you will work closely with our senior designers and contribute to the development of various design projects across different mediums.
1) Assist senior designers in creating visually compelling designs for various marketing materials, including but not limited to brochures, flyers, posters, banners, social media graphics, and website assets.
2) Collaborate with the marketing team to understand project requirements, target audience, and objectives.
3) Research and gather design inspiration and trends to contribute to the creative process.
4) Create and manipulate graphics, illustrations, and images using design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
5) Ensure consistency and adherence to brand guidelines in all design outputs.
6) Participate in brainstorming sessions and provide creative input for design concepts.
7) Support the production team by preparing files for print or digital publishing.
8) Stay up to date with industry trends, techniques, and best practices in graphic design.